We Are Hiring – Production Intern
CZAR Amsterdam is looking for an eager production intern. You will be part of a highly international network of people aiming to make the best work possible, both creatively and production-wise.
Who we are:
CZAR is an award-winning Amsterdam based production company creating story-driven content, with over 25 years of experience. We represent a roster of super talented directors – the young and curious together with the established and seasoned. We are an integrated production hub. Our company cares about being able to provide a wide set of services, to which we will add photography in the upcoming months.
From August 2021 we are looking for an intern to support our production team.
In this role we offer you the following tasks and responsibilities, among others:
- You are responsible for the preparation of various documents for productions;
- You assist producers at the office and at a shooting location (s);
- You will perform various functions during shooting days; from assisting the location manager or director to guiding cast and team to the set;
- During shooting days you are responsible for obtaining necessary props and materials;
- You will assist with the general office management.
We want you to learn from up close what it takes to produce a film, in particular high quality commercials.
Who you are:
- You are available from August 2021 to January 2022 (5 months);
- You are registered with a higher education or university education institution;
- You are in possession of a B driving license;
- You are passionate about the production industry.
Are you interested and ready to be thrown in at the deep end?
Email your CV and Cover Letter to Louise Snouck (email@example.com)
Published on 27-05-2021